Project Progress 01

 Week 6 - Brainstorming my project idea:

This week we have to begin researching and brainstorming our game. I want to make a 2D game with a very pixel look to it. I found this useful video with lots of resources and tips on YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on9nwbZngyw . 

after doing some brainstorming and thinking I decided I wanted to create an endless runner type of game similar to the style of super Mario bros. The character would have to jump over and under different objects that get in the way whilst running to get to the end.

I feel this game idea would be fun to make and also not too challenging. there are a lot of really useful tutorials and helpful videos on YouTube to watch for inspiration and guidance.

I am excited to further develop this idea and create my game in the upcoming weeks. 



Comments

  1. Hi Mary, I like the choice to go with pixel art for you 2D game, very cool. The style will match super well with your Super Mario like game. Super glad to hear too that you're prepared and excited to make your game, I look forward to seeing it.

    Bye bye

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

An Introduction to me!

Game Design Document