Publishing Task 2: Choosing a UX Based Concept for your cms

 Choosing a UX Based Concept for your CMS

Section A: What we'll build

I will be creating a travel website with information and tours that you can book in Budapest, Hungary. I want to create this website because I love travel and have been to Budapest many times so I feel a website where you can easily see and book tours would be useful. For UX design I will be including a lot of visually appealing photos to make the website a nice experience for the user, I will also be using a word count limiter in the comment section. I will also be using plugins to make sure the site runs fastly for optimal usage. 




Section B: Why Build it?

I want to build this website to make it a lot easier and quicker for users to be able to book and find tours in Budapest. I want it to be fast and easy to use whilst also be visually appealing so that users can enjoy their experience on the website. I think the comment section will be useful for people who want to go or have been to communicate with each other about the tours, and the word count limiter will make sure the comments aren't to long and jarring to read for users. 




Section C: How to Build it?

I will build this CMS website with different plugins and code snippets sourced online. There is a variety of different Wordpress plugins that will be really useful in creating this site, and the comment limiter will be created using code snipers. This is really useful because I can easily change them to suit my website.



Section D: Interacting

Adam Elder is also using a comment section limitor in his website check out his blog here: https://adamelder02.blogspot.com/2022/11/cms-publishing-task-2.html 



 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

An Introduction to me!

Game Design Document