Reading 06

 For this weeks reading task, we finally begin to write our chapter of the book. We are to take our five chosen themes from last week and begin to write around 4-6 paragraphs of at least 5 sentences. Ensuring that each paragraph has an intro sentence, 2-4 sentences, one supporting sentence, and a conclusion sentence. 

We were also tasked with watching a video "Writing skills: The Paragraph." which essentially teaches us the skills of writing a paragraph. This video was super helpful in explaining how to do so. Sometimes the most simple things, such as writing a paragraph can be super confusing and complicated, especially when you haven't wrote academic pieces in a few years, so this video was a great refresher.


After I finished the video I got started on writing my paragraphs, I found this quite difficult as writing is definitely not one of my favourite things and something I've always disliked through education, but as I feel i'm passionate about my chosen topic it made writing and learning about it a lot easier for me. 

I just hope that it is up to standard and hopefully when I get feedback for it I can improve it and make it better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

An Introduction to me!

Game Design Document